Learn Tagalog language - Drops
120search.net is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, and others.
We offer you the app promotion service that will help you reach all the listed goals. Compare the service packages and select your own for getting the needed results.
The crazy part? You have only 5 mins per day to learn Korean. Might sound insane but works like charm! :)
These are the ingredients of the secret sauce:
100% illustrated: Pictures directly carry the meaning - you don’t have to use your native language at all! No intermediary. Faster, more effective and of course more fun for Korean learning process! :)
5 min sessions: limiting practice time sounds crazy but it it makes it incredibly addictive - which is cool thing for learning. The barrier of entry is close to zero so you can’t have any excuses: you’ll have 5 minutes even on the busiest day!
Effortless play: We know why games are fun and addictive and distilled the essence into Drops. The result is a truly immersive experience but it’s not waste of your time while you play because you build a valuable knowledge.
Quick: Keyboard typing is painfully slow. Welcome rapid swipes and taps! Especially for Korean vowels, and consonants.Trust us, you’ll need those extra seconds during the quick learning session ;)
Vocabulary only: Zero grammar, just handpicked practical words. That’s our focus and we do it extremely well. The app teaches the Korean “alphabet” Hangul (hangoul) too!
Forge a habit: Drops wants to make you language learning addict. Effectiveness is nothing without a well established habit. We help you build one!
We are extremely proud of our lovely word pronunciations by seasoned voice talents!
Drops is free for casual learners: more than 2700 words in 150+ topics are all available for everyone. Hardcore language learners can subscribe for premium to progress faster with unlimited Korean language learning time.
Our goal is to empower people of the world via language knowledge by providing a special tool that utilizes the universal language we all speak: pictures.
Keep tuned as even more languages are in the works!
Length of subscriptions:
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
Price of subscriptions:
- 1 Month – 9.99$ per month
- 12 Months – 69.99$ per year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Have questions? Feel free to contact us at [email protected]
See our TOP-Rated applications
- Garry's Mod
- Marco Polo - Stay In Touch
- Microsoft Word
- GuitarTuna - Tuner for Guitar Ukulele Bass & more!
- Tubi - Free Movies & TV Shows
- Hello Neighbor
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
- Sky Sports Football Score Centre
- Norton Snap qr code reader
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy
- Geometry Dash
- Amazing Frog?
- Secret Neighbor: Hello Neighbor Multiplayer
- Resident Evil Village
- Poppy Playtime